|Date Posted||April 5, 2019|
Hi All. My company pays a $2,000.00USD referral fee, if anyone in your SAP community is interested in the listed roles. You can refer by emailing your friends resume or by them emailing the same to, email@example.com
No H1B support.
All roles are global, full time, permanent located in Chicagoland, except role 3, Mexico based and 4 (west coast or anywhere in the US, work from home).
- Global, full time, permanent, SAP Delivery Manager, Solutions Delivery role located in Cook County, IL. 50% travel. Responsible for SAP delivery and project management. Work with external clients on multiple engagements at any given time to successfully deliver assigned projects, build client relationships and drive new business opportunities. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- Global, full time, permanent, ERP Delivery Manager role located in Cook County, IL. 25% travel. Responsible for Delivery Management, Solution Delivery, work with external customers on multiple cloud engagements at any given time to successfully deliver assigned projects, build client relationships and drive new business opportunities. This role requires Sales & Distribution or Order to Cash Business processes experience from any ERP system. And an in-depth knowledge of Project Management principles, ability to understand business needs and have a good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology. SAP experience preferred but not mandatory. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- Mexico based, work from home, full time, permanent, SAP Solution, Delivery Manager role. 50% travel throughout Mexico required. Responsible for the delivery of SAP and on SAP Project Management. Work with external clients on multiple engagements at any given time to successfully deliver assigned projects. Build client relationships and drive new business opportunities. Required, in depth knowledge of Project Management principles, disciplines and software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Global, full time permanent, SAP or any ERP, Sales Account Executive role located in Cook County, IL. 30% travel required, US/international. My client seeks an agile, fluid individual. Responsible for selling my clients products and services to new and existing customers by developing account plans, prospecting, developing, and delivering high quality customer presentations, negotiations, and closing software and/or services deals. Coordinate sales activities with product team and SAP field teams to manage deal execution. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- Global, full time, permanent, SAP or any ERP, Sr Customer Engagement Manager role located in Cook County, IL. 25% travel. Manage and develop new and existing clients and work towards strengthening my clients relationships with their customers. Eventually manage a team of customer engagement managers to ensure my client meets their service sales targets. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- Global, full time, permanent, SAP Hana Technical Architect, located in Cook County, IL. 75% travel. Work from my clients corporate office when not traveling. ABAP development on HANA Database experience is required. Desired experience but not a must with SAP HANA migration. Lead the Solution Delivery team, mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications. Support customers (internal and external). Strong leadership presence and ability to interact with project leaders.
- Global, multiple full time, permanent, 2 SAP PP Consultant roles located in Cook County, IL. Monday to Thursday travel to client sites. Friday work from my clients corporate office. 10-15 years' experience in SAP PP and costing. Knowledge of SAP PM, MM and FICO and/or integration points desired but not a must. Open to all salary ranges. MULTIPLE ROLES.
- Global, full time, permanent, SAP ABAP (Cloud) Technical Consultant role located in Cook County, IL. 25% travel. Provide technical consulting for implementation of my clients cloud offering. Set up technical elements such as fields, data models, file templates and executing data loads. Responsible for developing any customer specific enhancements and writing custom code using our scripting tool and executing any tests related to these developments.
- Global, full time, permanent, SAP SD role located in Cook County, IL. 25% travel. Lead end to end implementations, projects and provide functional consulting for implementation of my customer's products and services. Lead and manage a project team and be accountable for all deliverables. Execute requirement gathering, blueprinting, design, system set up, data loads and testing.
- Global, full time, permanent, global health care, end client, Sr. SAP, EWM/WM role located in Lake Zurich, IL. Minimal travel within the Chicagoland area, between my clients facilities. SAP EWM training provided. Life sciences or heavily regulated industry experience is a nice to have. Sr. SAP EWM/WM primary liaison between your respective functional areas and the Information Technology department and the main conduit that translates business processes/requirements into system functionality. Support SAP EWM/WM functional areas by analyzing business needs, documenting requirements, and proposing, designing and implementing solutions often of a very complex nature. Design non-standard solutions to accommodate requirements that are not addressed by standard SAP functionality.
- Global, full time, permanent, global health care, end client, Sr. SAP BA – BI & Portal development role located in Lake Zurich, IL. Minimal travel (10%) within the Chicagoland area, between my clients facilities. Life sciences or heavily regulated industry experience is a nice to have. Design and develop SAP BI and Portal applications in business areas including, finance, APO, customer service, dispute and collection management, inventory, materials management, quality management, sales and technical services. Work with end users and IT functional team to analyze their needs and translate the requirements into system design and technical program specification with objective to optimize operation and system efficiency.
- ABAP reporting is a nice to have, logic more important than syntax. My client would like a person to have enough ABAP understanding to help with the process. Someone accustomed to working in a team; someone who’s been the sole Business Analyst in a department or company likely can’t keep up with clients changing priorities/responsibilities.
- An asset:
- While pharma experience isn’t required, understanding the nature of working in a highly regulated/validated environment is an asset.
- An understanding of working with multiple levels of approvers, documents (for FDA audits), etc., understanding these is an asset.